Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Program

Last night Alyssa and Brandt had their fall program for preschool. It was the cutest thing ever! I have it on video but our computer is too slow to download videos on. I was actually in the program too so I wasn't able to take pictures until after and Brock couldn't video and take pictures at the same time. So I will have to share it with pictures and words the best I can. Alyssa was the leader for her group and she did so great! They were farmers. Brandt's class came out as raindrops and danced to a song. He was quite a show off dancing and clapping and he almost walked off the stage twice and someone had to grab him. At the end when the whole group came out and sat down he got up and started clapping, he's a charmer. After the program Alyssa and I stayed and played games. Also that day at school we dressed up and the kids went trick or treating and had a Halloween party. They were all sugared up and worn out so I was very impressed at how well all the kids did during the program. I forgot my camera at school, but I was a cat and won 2nd place for the teacher's costume contest :) Enough babbling from me, here are some pictures from the program...

We are farmers/cowgirls...I'm not sure what the difference is


He was already stripped out of his costume as a raindrop but oh well, and at this point he is looking at me like "another picture, really?"


and a very proud daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children, Alyssa and Brandt. I have a wonderful life and wouldn't trade it for anything.