Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm back!

Sorry, I guess to be a good blogger you have to have a lot of free time...which any mother I'm sure would agree...I don't have a lot of. A lot has happened since my last post. Brandt is now all over the place, still not crawling with his knees, more like an army crawl. He tries to follow Alyssa everywhere, which she of course hates, but we find hilarious.

He also had his first real haircut when we visited Nana...
BEFORE:

AFTER:


Today was the first sunshine I've seen in over a week. We've had stormy weather all last week, which means I haven't gotten a lot of sleep. One morning last week the tornado siren woke us up at 5, wait it woke me up and then I woke Brock up and he said "How'd that wake you up, I can't even hear it" Yeah, comforting. Anyway it wasn't fun being on the 2nd floor and all. Here is a picture of the kids in the tub during one of the scares...


I have a very cute video of Alyssa performing one of her many "concerts" but its on Brock's iphone, bless his heart he is so tired he hasn't had a chance to download it. I will post it later. Here are some cute pictures of my boys...

5 minutes later...

And one more picture...

He loves spaghetti...actually he pretty much will eat anything you give him. He's such a good little guy!

Sorry for such a long post, I will try to be better at posting more often. Also family and friends, become followers of the blog please! I like comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children, Alyssa and Brandt. I have a wonderful life and wouldn't trade it for anything.