Friday, April 30, 2010

Time to Baby Proof

Brandt is just about to crawl...and be into EVERYTHING! Right now anything within arms reach has to be touched and usually put into his mouth. Wednesday night while me and Alyssa were at church, Brock captured him trying to crawl on his iphone so that I wouldn't miss it, so sweet.

As you can see he gets so excited that his legs start to kick like a hyperactive frog, haha.

Other than that excitement, this week has been pretty... well not relaxing...but not busy I guess you would say. I've been trying to spend extra quality time with Alyssa without Brandt being around so she doesn't feel like he has taken over. So last night she went with me to Babies R Us to pick out a baby gift for a friend from church and then we went to Braum's to get ice cream cones. We got to talk and she told me that quote "I think when I'm a grown up mom, I want to be a lot of different things, like I want to be a cowgirl and umm a school nurse and teach school..." she continued but she said so many things I don't remember the rest. She also said she wanted to give away money as a job...haha. Maybe she will discover how to grow money??? It was very nice to spend some girl time together.

Here are some pictures of the kids from this week...





Nana sent Alyssa some makeup...maybe she should add makeup artist to her list of future careers, haha

Alyssa got her groove on to my exercise videos, she tried the weights but decided she wasnt ready.

Brandt was trying to attack my toes...

Well, I've got cleaning to do and bows to make (I'll post some pictures of those later). Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my heck girl... you know we have the same taste when we put toys in the same basket! SERIOUSLY the basket in the first picture... you better believe I have it in my living room!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children, Alyssa and Brandt. I have a wonderful life and wouldn't trade it for anything.