Saturday, April 24, 2010

Busy Saturday

Today started with Brandt waking me up at 5:15, apparently he didn't get the memo that it was Saturday...but how could I be annoyed when he wakes up instantly happy...look at that face...
Brock was already at work (yes, that early) so I actually got to watch HGTV instead of the usual Disney channel or ESPN, it turned out to be a pretty relaxing morning.

This afternoon my friends from college, Allison and her husband Brian came to visit. I hadn't seen her since October of '08, it was a long overdue visit. I miss you guys! You need to move here :) 

After that, Brock's store had friends and family night before the grand opening tomorrow, so we headed there to say hello. Got to see him for about 20 minutes (its been a long couple of weeks for all of us). Then we headed to church to see a magician... it was pretty cool. Alyssa got to see her friends and was thrilled that she got to see a live rabbit. It was so cute how excited she got, wish I had my camera to take a picture.

So that was our Saturday...it doesn't seem like a lot, but dragging 2 kids around by yourself all afternoon can be pretty tiring. Plus there were a couple other stops I didn't mention for the sake of keeping you interested (Dollar Tree, Chick-fil-a). Anyway, enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'm off to bed!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big Brandt is getting! Your kids are adorable! Gotta love chick-fil-a tho... thats a must have!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children, Alyssa and Brandt. I have a wonderful life and wouldn't trade it for anything.