I made this blog in September and have yet to post anything! I guess I thought it had to look perfect before I shared it with anyone (I am aware that it still doesn't). Anyway, I finally convinced myself that the purpose of this blog is to share whats going on in our family with the loved ones we don't get to see often, and is not going to be judged by a panel of expert blog designers!
So, whats new in our family? Well, Brandt said his first word the other day...Mama :) Yeah, that's right, he is a mama's boy and I love it! He of course adores his dad and big sister too, but it made me feel pretty good. Plus Alyssa said Dada first, so I think we're even. Brock is still working hard opening up new stores, hopefully things will settle down at work for him soon. I am currently enjoying the time I get to spend staying home with the kiddos (even if some days I want to rip out my hair). Brandt is growing up so quickly and gets sweeter everyday and Alyssa gets sassier everyday! I'm sure you will be hearing some very entertaining stories in later posts!
That is enough for now...until next time here is a a fairly recent pictures of the kiddos. This was taken Easter morning after church.
Science Museum w/our Tulsa friends
12 years ago


I am soo proud of you for FINALLY posting! LOL! You will learn to love it! ALSO in case your family doesnt know they can create google id's without an account to make comments! Love ya and it was good talking to ya earlier!
ReplyDelete