Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

I want to thank my wonderful Daddy for all he has done for me! I love you so much Dad and you are the best! Happy Father's Day and I can't wait to see you soon.


To Brock...You are such a wonderful daddy to our children and I am so thankful for you!


And of course I don't want to forget my father-in-law. He is a wonderful man as well and I am thankful for him and the wonderful son he raised :)

So Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there!!!

Last night our church hosted a father daughter banquet and Brock and Alyssa had such a fun time. After the dinner they weren't ready to come home so Alyssa suggested they go to BassPro.





Brock's only request for Father's Day was that I didn't spend any money...so typical :) So we went to church and then came home to eat a fancy homemade lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have been blessed with a wonderful husband, and two beautiful children, Alyssa and Brandt. I have a wonderful life and wouldn't trade it for anything.